SBI virtual card is a temporary credit card number that can be easily created with the help of onlinesbi.com. You can also attach this card with Paypal to make the online payment using this free virtual credit card India. The card can be used to shop online at any e-commerce website that accepts Visa cards. The card will be issued by marking a lien on the selected account and an actual debit to the account will only take place when the card is used.
SBI has recently launched virtual card. This is great service by SBI which allows you to create a virtual credit or debit card. This card can be used for making an online transaction on any e-commerce portal. This card is not a credit card but it can be used for any Indian site that accepts visa card.
Sbi credit card is also known as electronic card or e-card. It’s like a limit debit card (VCC) which is created for e-commerce transactions. State Bank of India Virtual Credit Card (VCC) is an easy and safe way of transacting online without providing the primary card/account information to the merchant.
Key Features Of SBI Virtual Card:
- It reduces the risk of exposing the underlying credit and debits limit to the merchant as account details are not communicated to the merchant.
- The card is valid up to maximum 48 hours or till the transaction is complete. Whichever is happen earlier will subject to end the validity of State Bank virtual card.
- It allows the customer to pay from any of their internet banking enabled account and can be created for any amount value of minimum Rs 100 to Rs 50,000.
- It’s an easy to use card no extra setup of registration is required in it.
- There is zero loss in making it as the card is generated by marking a lien on the underlying account and the amount will be debited only when an actual transaction is being made via using SBI virtual card.
Step to Create SBI Virtual Credit Card (VCC):
Step 1 : First of all, you need to login to your online banking account via visiting the www.onlinesbi.com. And then click –on the request tab and select “state bank virtual card” option from the list.
Step 2 : Click on “Generate virtual card” tab.
Step 3 : Now enter the amount and select an account that you want to use for debited for contributing funds in the virtual card.
Step 4 : You will receive the 8 digit password on your mobile. Enter that 8 digit password for validating your account.
Step 5 : Now your virtual debit card will be generated on your screen. And you can see card image and card number, expiry date and other information on your card. Now you can use the card details for making online transactions.
For using all the benefits of SBI virtual card, users are advised to read all the instruction carefully. It’s advised to never share your virtual card details with anyone. This is a single transaction and limited validity card. The card is accepted only in India, Nepal, and Bhutan for making sbi credit card payment payment in Indian rupees.