If you don’t know how to check SBI Balance Enquiry then follow the below-mentioned steps to check SBI Online Balance Enquiry via mobile number with mini statement, loan enquiry and sbi balance enquiry. SBI Customers can now take advantage of using mobile banking to check SBI Online Balance Enquiry by registering their mobile numbers with State Bank of India Bank. You can use a missed call service to get updates about your balance, a mini statement by giving a missed call to 09223766666. It is essential to register your mobile number with your SBI branch to avail of these banking services. You don’t have to log into your account online or visit ATM to know about your balance or last transactions.
SBI Balance Enquiry Online Via Internet Banking – Complete Guide
The facilities will be available to fill-up the form of internet banking.
The users can get their account balance by using SBI Internet Banking services.
- Visit the SBIOnline site then login with your bank account.
- Now click to “Personal Banking” option.
- Enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- Now click on the “Click here for balance” link to check account balance. You can also check the last 10 transactions of your account.
Missed Call Service to Check SBI Balance Enquiry
- Users can give a missed call to SBI toll-free number for the SBI account balance check from their registered mobile number.
- Kindly give a missed call to the following toll-free number: 1800 112 211 and 1800 425 3800.
- The above toll-free numbers can help you with SBI account details.
You can use the above sbi balance enquiry number to check the details of your account balance from anywhere in India.
Register Mobile Number For SBI Online Balance Enquiry
You can get the bank balance on your mobile phone once you have registered the number.
- Customers who have registered their mobile numbers only have to give a missed call on 09223766666 or send an SMS with the characters ‘BAL’ to this number from their mobile phones to get their account balance information.
- SBI balance check is easy for all SBI customers with these mobile facilities.
- When you register your mobile number, you can avail a list of banking services on your mobile.
De-Register Mobile Number From SBI SMS Alert Service
- At any time if you want to deregister from this service, you only have to send an SMS with the characters ‘DREG account number’ to the number 09223488888.
- You must type your SBI account number next to the DREG characters.
How to Check Mini Statement in SBI
- Give a missed call on the toll free number or send SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666
How to Block SBI ATM Card Online or Toll Free Numbers?
- You can also send a request to block your card using these services.
- Send an SMS “BLOCKXXXX” to 567676 ( XXXX is your last 4 digits debit card number)
- To get complete details, SMS “HELP” to 09223588888
How to Check SBI Account Balance Via SMS
- Text MBSREG and send it to 9223440000.
- You will get the latest entry of your account balance amount.
List of SBI services
|SBI Balance Enquiry||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666|
|SBI Mini Statement||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666|
|SBI Blocking of ATM Card||Send an SMS ‘BLOCK XXXX’ to 567676(XXXX represents last 4 digits of the card number).|
|SBI Car/Home Loan Enquiry||SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.|
|Full List of Services||SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888|
Customers can send an SMS with the characters ‘HELP’ to the number 09223588888 to get a list of SBI banking services on their mobile phones. If you have been thinking about how to check SBI balance enquiry on your mobile, this is an easy procedure. This is one of the easiest ways anybody who does not have a net banking account with SBI can access their account information. It is hassle-free and you get instant information on your mobile phone when this service is activated.