If you don’t know how to check sbi account balance then here is the complete guide for you which helpful to you. State Bank of India offers a quickly missed call service to avail mini statement, loan enquiry or SBI balance enquiry facility to its users. Using this faculty, one can also block the ATM card and again active it later when necessary. In order to avail this SBI missed call service, at first the user is required to register his or her mobile phone number. Just like all other banks, SBI too, has got a dedicated toll free number. The customers of the bank can fetch the details by easily giving a missed call to the dedicated toll-free number, in return for which they will get their account balance in the form of text message or SMS. However, this facility is free of cost.
How To Check SBI Balance Enquiry With Missed Call, Mobile SMS Number ? – Procedure
All these facilities can be available by simply filling up the form to accommodate internet banking.
- Visit the onlinesbi login site of SBI and log in to your bank account.
- Click on option ‘personal banking’.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on ‘Click here for balance’ option. Now, the account balance will consequently be made available to the user. You may also view the last 10 transactions of your account details.
Give missed call to check SBI Balance Enquiry
- In order to avail the prospects of SBI account balance check, give a missed call to the SBI toll-free number from your registered cell phone number.
- Give missed call to the following number –18004253800 and 1800112211.
- Both of them are toll-free services to learn about the SBI account details.
You can use this Sbi balance inquiry number to fetch the details of your account balance from anywhere across India.
Following are mentioned for your easy claiming procedures:-
- To carry out your balance enquiry:-
- Give a missed call to the toll-free number or send an SMS “BAL” to 09223766666
Get a mini statement:-
- Give a missed call to the toll-free number or send an SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666
To block your ATM card:-
- Send an SMS “BLOCKXXXX” to 567676 (where XXXX represents the last 4 Digits of your card number)
- To access Car or Home loan enquiry, SMS “HOME” or “CAR” to 09223588888
- To get the full list of details, SMS “HELP” to 09223588888
- You can even choose to de-register from the quick through procedure of SBI by sending SMS “DREG account number” to 09223488888
SBI SMS banking:-
- Text MBSREG and send it to 9223440000. Eventually, SBI will send you a default MPIN and your user ID.
- Alter the MPIN by typing the text in the message section and sending it back to the number. SMPIN[User ID][old MPIN][new MPIN]
- Accept terms and conditions and send [SACCEPT][User ID][MPin]
- SBI will now send registration confirmation message.
Note: – You need to make sure that your mobile number is available in the database of the bank, provided on which you can register or claim for the SBI missed call service. You ought to contact the branch in order to attach your mobile number with your bank account.