State Bank Of India is India’s largest and most trusted bank. The bank has issued millions of credit cards in the country. If you have just applied for one, it’s important to know how you can get the latest status of your card.
Procedure to check SBI credit card status online. Have you applied for the new SBI credit card or debit card? Learn how to track status on your SBI card
The process of checking SBI credit card update doesn’t require much time and effort. It takes just a few clicks to check SBI credit card latest status. To still make it easier, we have prepared a guide to the complete online procedure. Just follow the easy instructions and links mentioned in the article to check your latest status.
Note: If you have just applied for an SBI credit card, it will take approx 20 days for the bank to process your application. Hence, we don’t recommend you to check the status unless and until your application has been processed.
How to check SBI Credit Card status online?
Tracking SBI card status has never been easier. There are two methods to do it – one using the application number and another without the application number. Learn how to check the latest status using both the methods below.
Check SBI Credit Card Status With Application Number
The latest status is just a few clicks away with these easy-to-follow steps –
- Go to sbicard.com
- Click on ‘Track your application’ option present at the right side
- Next, click on ‘check the status of your application.’
- Enter your application number correctly in the displayed box. Confirm the application number twice to avoid any mistake
- Finally, click on ‘track.’
Your SBI credit card status will then be displayed on the screen. Use the same portal to make payments using your SBI credit card online.
Steps to Check SBI Credit Card Status Without Application Number
In case you don’t have the application number, you can use these steps to get your card status –
- Go to sbicard.com
- Click on ‘retrieve application.’
- Two options will be provided – date of birth and PAN card number
- Select your DOB and enter your PAN card number correctly in the space provided
- Next, click on ‘retrieve.’
It’s that easy to get your latest status without the application number. We are sure you found it very easy, too. But that’s not it. If you want to check your status even when you don’t have an internet connection, you can do so by calling the toll-free customer care numbers.
Check SBI Credit Card Status With SBI’s Toll-Free Number
You can use the following customer care numbers to contact SBI offline
- Call on 1860-180-1290 (toll-free number)
- Call on 1800-180-1290 (toll-free number)
- Enter the city code of the area where the SBI branch is located + 39-02-02-02
- Call on 1800-180-1295 (Toll-free number, SBI Railway Credit Card department)
- Enter the city code + 39-02-12-12 (Customer care number, SBI Railway Credit Card)
Visit eSBIonline.com portal to get more toll-free numbers and information regarding SBI customer care center.
So now you can check the latest SBI credit card status with great ease. If you haven’t applied for an SBI credit card, what are you waiting for? SBI offers various credit cards such as a platinum card, signature card, premium card, travel and shopping, etc.