The State Bank of India’s online users may check SBI Credit card application status online by following few simple steps which we gonna share in this article.
Process from Application to Usage of SBI Credit Card
A credit card allows the users to borrow money from the bank whether you are buying anything from clothes to anything. The various available banks issue a credit card to their customers on request. You just have to follow some procedure for getting an SBI card in order to make a purchase before and pay later.
In fact, the SBI launched an SBI card prime recently in which one can get special offers of worth Rs. 3000 from the brands including Pantaloons, bata/Hush Puppies, yatra.com and shoppers stop. To take the benefit of all the offers and rewards that SBI endow to their customers, become a part of it. The SBI is the best card issuers in the country and has 2.7 million customers as well as offices in 63 countries.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents required for getting a Credit Card:
- The very first requirement that fulfills the sbi credit card eligibility requirement is to have an account in the SBI bank.
- The age requirement is above 21 years old and less than 60 at the time of applying.
- The minimum income of Rs. 18500 per month in the metro cities.
- One should have to submit their ID proof, address proof, PAN card, Voter ID and last three-month salary slip.
Above mentioned are some of the necessary points of consideration for applying for a credit card in SBI. Once, you have fulfilled all the requirements, the bank start processing your application. As soon as the application of individual is processed successfully sbi credit card statement is sent on their Email ID and at home or office address according to the choice.
In fact, the users can also send the sbi online application for the credit card by creating a new account. The benefit of creating an account is that one can get all the information of the credit card including the statement, billed statement, unbilled transaction and reward points etc.
Benefits of having the credit card of SBI:
There are lots of benefits of having SBI Credit Card because each card offers unique and different rewards for the customers. These credit cards come with different schemes and cash back offers depending upon the fact the card individual pick. The state bank of India endows cards for every need of the people including premium cards, corporate card, classic card, Travel and shopping cards, and exclusive cards etc. While choosing anyone of the credit card, one can get different joining fee, perks, and rewards.
Hence, you can apply for anyone of the credit cards offered by the state bank of India according to your need in order to make life simpler. It will take just two minutes of individuals for sbi credit card apply form fill up. Actually, there is a need of checking for the various available offers and schemes on the particular cards before applying for making the best selection.
How to Check your Application Status
Once you have submitted your application for the credit card, you can check the application status after the submission of your request online. There is a need of sbi credit card login in order to track the status. Here, are two ways:
- You can check the application status via application number.
- The second method is to retrieve application through the date of birth and Pan card number.
Latest Offers by SBI for the credit card holders for Special Occasions
- One can purchase a refrigerator from the nearest LG store and pay back in EMIs with SBI card.
- The card can give a discount on the trip planned with Travel triangle.
- You can celebrate the festival season with central by getting 5 percent discount on sbi credit card online payment.
- There is also 5 percent discount if you shop at the big bazaar with your SBI card.
- If you purchase a diamond ring on the occasions from Joyalukkas with your credit card, then you can get I gram gold coin free.